Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.25 Build 15 Registered (32bit + 64bit Patch) [CrackingPatching]

seeders: 1949
leechers: 920
updated:
Added by SS35.72K in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified. Downloaded 32,411 times.

Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.25 Build 15 Registered (32bit + 64bit Patch) [CrackingPatching] (Size: 10.23 MB)
  idman625build15.exe 6.52 MB
  64bit Patch build 15.exe 1.86 MB
  32bit Patch build 15.exe 1.86 MB
  www.crackingpatching.com.txt 1.16 KB

Description

To Download this Torrent without Torrent Client visit following link;

http://crackingpatching.com/2016/04/idm-6-25-build-15-full-patch-crack-free-download-latest.html

Thanks kat users wrong user link, dreamhunters1964 & -MHA-842 for informing us regarding new update.

Visit our official website:
http://www.crackingpatching.com

http://www.indextorrent.com

Introduction:
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads. Unlike other download managers and accelerators Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically during download process and reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve best acceleration performance.

Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.

Other features include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, scheduler pro, sounds on different events, HTTPS support, queue processor, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), built-in download accelerator, and many others.

Version 6.25 adds Windows 10 compatibility, adds IDM download panel for web-players that can be used to download flash videos from sites like MySpaceTV, and others. It also features complete Windows 8.1 (Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista) support, video page grabber, redeveloped scheduler, and MMS protocol support. The new version also adds improved integration for IE 11 and IE based browsers, redesigned and enhanced download engine, the unique advanced integration into all latest browsers, improved toolbar, and a wealth of other improvements and new features.

What's new in version 6.25 Build 15
(Released: Apr 15, 2016)

Improved Google Chrome integration module
Fixed bugs

How to Install: ( Note: Please strictly follow the installation guide to avoid errors)

1. Install idm by running "idman625build15.exe"

Note: no need to exit / close idm if running.

2. Run "32bit Patch build 15.exe" if you're using 32bit operating system
or
Run "64bit Patch build 15.exe" if you're using 64bit operating system

3. Done. Enjoy simplest IDM installation ever

To uninstall this patch see text file added inside this torrent, please.

Related Torrents

torrent name size files age seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.23 MB
seeders:1012
leechers:454
Internet Download Manager (IDM) 6.25 Build 15 Registered (32bit + 64bit Patch) [CrackingPatching]

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Internet Download Manager (I...it Patch) [CrackingPatching]

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
udp://9.rarbg.com:2710/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://glotorrents.pw:6969/announce
udp://eddie4.nl:6969/announce
udp://torrent.gresille.org:80/announce
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://poloniumsurfer.tk:6969/announce
udp://tracker.piratepublic.com:1337/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: 72381CD1DE8CAD3F8AB84EA3CA36B73A0DE11678

Uploader Comments

Avidip334
Do i need to uninstall the previous version or just install the idman625build15.exe to update it ?
SS35.72K
Uploader
If you just install idm setup "idman625build15.exe" it'll give you fake serial error and hope idm will not work properly. It's better to apply relevant patch 32bit or 64bit patch to avoid fake serial type error but one thing important is to select the right patch according to version of you operating system other wise program will not work properly.
Please give feedback if you tried even if you found it working or not...
dreamhunters1964 thanks for guiding others
Have a beautiful day.
Guigui_92i7
Thanks for the upload. But like some guys here I have the popup saying that it's a fake version. How can I fix it please ?
SS35.72K
Uploader
What is version of your windows 32bit or 64bit? Please try to select relevant patch and hope it'll solve you problem, if you got the same issue send me PM I'll try to investigate whole things to solve your problem upto my understanding.
Have a great day
Patstar218
Virus detected. And It was deleted. cry
I am using Avast Free Antivirus. And it delete the IDM.
SS35.72K
Uploader
Basically, AV companies try to discourage cracked or patched version of software/ games that's why sometime highlight files as virus but don't worry it's trusted application and you can use it with no worry.
If your antivirus is deleting patch file(s), just deactivate AV for a while, use idm patch to register your idm and turn your AV on, that's it...enjoy working copy of idm,
Have a great day...
kaliid44
idont know what is the problem but i didnt work on chrome
SS35.72K
Uploader
please enable extension from google chrome settings if you don't know how to enable idm extension in google chrome just make a research on Google you'll get lot of stuff. Thanks

Top Comments

SS35.71K
Uploader
If you just install idm setup "idman625build15.exe" it'll give you fake serial error and hope idm will not work properly. It's better to apply relevant patch 32bit or 64bit patch to avoid fake serial type error but one thing important is to select the right patch according to version of you operating system other wise program will not work properly.
Please give feedback if you tried even if you found it working or not...
dreamhunters1964 thanks for guiding others
Have a beautiful day.

All Comments

please, leave only comments related to that torrent
Sign In

its work!!! thank you
Hi guys, virus Detected, i read all comments again may be there is no virus so i decided to close the windows defender and then install it , when i double click on 64bit ext. and everything stuck '' Not responding '' message. i restart my computer into safe mode to kill that Virus, Be careful guys until now my Defender keep popping up '' Threat Detected, Virus Detected, Malware Detected ''

Last edited by Fighter.singh, yesterday

Cannot download this file. Details: Connection has been closed by server.
please help me out. expertssad
the crack isn't good lets try to make a different one
easy to install , in a second then patch it, done ,thank you
is good thanks
Show More All

User Opinions

AlwaysMeWin2318, sugali1982, Strasni726, adnan2kpr341, Chipsdevil168, dharmeshyadav164, js147, andreaungarodj146, GHOTTAM74, james2714 ... And 2005 more
Schiffer4041926, town_crier1002, shogun66523, Elison_Bzerra339, gnrsu281, LasNoches107, AveryBear94, vazrolo82, djhossambob31, c2812 ... And 84 more
Report a bug Open chat